1. Substitute sugar with figs. They are a great source of fiber and minerals, such as calcium, iron, and potassium.
2. Replace butter with avocado. Smash your avocado into the puree, which will make your bakes less crumbly.
3. Add cacao nibs to your cookies, and they have lots of antioxidants that are essential to our skin.
4. Stay away from refined white flour because there are almost no fiber and nutrients left in it. Try whole-grain and bean flours instead.
5. Add sugar-free Greek yogurt instead of greasy oil to your pastry and bakes. It has a lot of protein and less sugar than regular yogurt.