1. Always unplug your air fryer before cleaning and let it cool for at least 30 minutes.
2. Wash the basket with soap and warm water and clean the interior with a damp cloth after every use.
3. Use only cloths made of microfiber cloth or non-abrasive sponges with a bit of dish soap.
4. Dry all removable parts and the appliance itself before putting it together.
5. Never use metal brushes and abrasive sponges because they will damage the interior non-sticking coating.
6. Don’t put the air fryer in water because it’s an electrical appliance and will be damaged.